Website Speed Optimisation
Website speed is a massive influencing factor for your organic page rank or search engine optimisation and your pay-per-click quality score. A slow website is the fastest way to lose new customers and you'll end up paying more for your ads.
Faster Websites, Higher Conversions
E-commerce, service businesses, media giants and almost every website see a meaningful improvement in user experience and customer acquisition with faster website loads. Slow speed means impatient visitors and fewer customers. Improving the speed of your website is one of the easiest, most meaningful change you can make for your search engine optimisation marketing.
Our expert run page speed optimisation services optimise your website in order to ensure that your web property is serving up your information as quickly as possible within the capabilities of your hosting provider. Whether your website is running Shopify, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or utilizing basic HTML, our page services extends to all platforms.
Page speed is often confused with “site speed,” which is actually that page speed for a sample of views on a site. Page speed can be described in either “page load time” (the time it takes to fully display the content on a specific page) or “time to first byte” (how long it takes for your browser to receive the first byte of information from the web server). We use industry leading tools to optimise your website for the fastest loading times and test them to ensure we have done it right.
Our Website Speed Optimisation ServicesAs part of the optimisation service, these are some of the many elements we look at.
- Make sure landing page redirects are avoided
- Leverage browser caching
- Inline critical, above the fold CSS
- Enable compression
- Minify CSS
- Minify HTML
- Prioritise visible content
- Reduce server response time
- Convert your site to it’s secure, HTTPS version
- Optimise images
- Implement Full Page Caching
- Implement Memory Caching
- Implement Fragment Caching
- Implement Object Caching
- Implement OpCode Caching
- Optimise/Upgrade PHP
- Make sure resources are served from a consistent URL
- Specify a cache validator
- Specify a character set early
- Specify image dimensions
- Make sure bad requests are avoided
- Implement and optimise your site for HTTP/2 (e.g. Server Push)
- Enable Keep-Alive
- Optimize the order of styles and scripts
- Implement and optimise pre-connecting and pre-loading
- Inline small CSS
- Minimise redirects
- Minimise request size
- Put CSS in the document head
- Replace the use of CSS @import
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Assist you with moving your site to a proper hosting environment
- And MUCH more!
What We Require From You
To complete your website optimisation, we require access to both your website and hosting provider. If you're registered with CloudFlare or any content delivery network (CDN). Providing us with those details will ensure your website will be properly connected to the relevant content delivery network alongside ours. Our services includes a non-disclosure agreement, whereby, we will not reveal any of your business details to any irrelevant third party.
You're more than welcomed to check your current website speed reports. Our measures of your website speeds include: GTMetrix, Pingdom and Google Page Speed. An additional full diagnostic report can be provided at additional costs.
Once you've made your payment we'll get in contact with you to obtain the relevant information to begin our services.